Bring Your Own Laptop
Thank you for your interest in Experience 2022 Training. If you choose to bring your own laptop, please follow the below instructions to ensure you’re ready to go on the day of training. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!If you prefer to rent a laptop, please click here
Confirm your laptop meets course requirements before February 28
Please review the list of system requirements to ensure your laptop is setup properly in advance of your Experience Training. If you are having trouble setting up your laptop in advance, there will be tech support onsite to assist you with any questions around setup.
Compatible with Amazon Workspaces (AWS)
We use AWS for your training environment for a full user experience in class. You may run one of the following web browsers on your Windows, macOS, or Linux computer*:
- Google Chrome 55 and later
- Firefox 52 and later
- Microsoft Edge may work but is not a supported browser
*It is not an optimal user experience to use a phone or tablet and is not recommended. The AWS client can be downloaded to Windows or macOS. If you choose to do this, please use this link and follow the instructions: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/workspaces/latest/userguide/amazon-workspaces-clients.html
The following web browsers will not work as a browser option:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you are required to use a proxy server to access the internet, you can configure your browser to use the proxy server. It is important to know:
- Proxy with authentication is not currently supported.
- For WorkSpaces configured for WorkSpaces Streaming Protocol (WSP), port 4195 (UDP and TCP) is used for streaming the WorkSpaces desktop. Web access does not support the use of a proxy server for port 4195 traffic. Direct connections are required. This port must be open to the WSP Gateway IP address ranges. For more information, see WSP gateway servers.
Test your laptop before February 28
To verify you will be able to use your laptop onsite, please take a moment to run the test environment within your system. See the attachment in your email for more information.
- Only one person can be logged into the test environment at a time. If you receive an error message when attempting to test, please come back and try again later.